Moon & Sun performance
Live performance with Moon & Sun that connects my visual work with my sonic work.
For this project I was interested in finding a way to interlace my practices and develop a coherent mobile live performance in which the visual and musical are optimal integrated and mutually reinforcing.
Supported by AFK
- Moon & Sun performance
- The premiere in Muziekgebouw aan’ t IJ, Amsterdam
- May 30, 2014
- Polyester, fiberglass, pigment, lamps, tripod.
- Lamp that reacts on the bass drum
- Custom built sound converter by Mats Björk
- Rain forest (one of the others)
- Dried cactus, saté sticks, rice
- Rain stick played in the song Hunt
- Lamp holders
- Painted wood, LED lamps
- Dyed and painted textile.
- Clothing with UV painted overlapping pattern. A UV spot reacts to the strings being played on the zither.
- UV pattern painted by Tarja Szaraniec